2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 3-4 June 2020
Virtual Event: Build your business with IBM Cloud
How you can migrate, modernise and build more sophisticated, mission critical applications on the public cloud.
This virtual event will run over two sessions, each focusing on a particular pain point. Please register your interest for one or both session:
- Be able to identify and move critical workloads to the cloud for business continuity
- Understand the key things to consider when choosing a public cloud provider
- Understand the cultural and technology shifts to enable agile development for rapid innovation
- Have in-depth discussions with IBM Chief Technology Officers and Cloud experts
- This event has been reserved for up to 25 enterprise leaders on a first-come-first-served basis. All registrations are subject to approval
- This session will be held under the Chatham House Rule to encourage open discussion amongst all attendees
- The event will be broken down into presentations, Q&As and open discussions. All delegates will be given the opportunity to engage in private conversations with the event hosts and other attendees
The IBM public cloud is the only cloud that is built on an open-source foundation with Kubernetes as its control plane and Red Hat® OpenShift® as its application deployment platform. IBM Cloud clients can rely on security capabilities like Keep Your Own Keys (KYOK), where only you have access to your data. IBM Cloud is resilient with multi-zone regions for high availability, and ready for workloads that run on VMware, x86, IBM Power® and z Systems® platforms.
More from IBM during LTW
IBM are proud to be the Headline Partner of London Tech Week 2020 and welcome you to a series of virtual events, fire-side conversations, insights and frontier tech explorations as we look at our new global context and build towards a reimagined future. Join IBM across #LTWConnnects and at the LTW Festival in September