2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 3-4 June 2020
Session 1: Cloud as a strategy for business resiliency
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the rules on what business resiliency means for organisations; employees may not be able to get to work and customers may have restricted access your goods and services. Any strategy for business resiliency requires organisations to understand how existing business operations can use cloud computing to provide both short-term and long-term solutions.
- How can your business adopt a sudden shift in internal operating procedures, such as mass home working or federated remote working?
- How can you ensure current business services can scale to meet demand if the business model shifts for example from its current mixed channel approach to a single-channel approach.
- How to identify the most appropriate cloud environment for your workloads and migrate these workloads to those environments.
- How can you ensure governance and security of business operations are not compromised when operating in new ways dictated by external events.
- How do you build a journey to the cloud into your current IT strategy?