2:00 PM - 4:00 PM | 3-4 June 2020
Session 2: Cloud as a vehicle for business innovation
Cloud computing as a vehicle for innovation enables technology to be democratised, but this requires organisations to ensure that their cloud strategy is both open and flexible and multicloud.
The prime driver is to make the business more agile and able to capitalise on new opportunities and adapt to better serve customers quickly. This takes a change in culture as well as technology.
- How can the cloud provide the vehicle for the introduction of new technology and avoid creating a cultural divide between the legacy and the new?
- How will the adoption of cloud computing impact on operating processes and procedures?
- How can you unlock traditional infrastructure to access those critical applications in support of greater innovation and flexibility?
- How to balance innovation with accountability, security and cost management
- How can you optimize applications and migrate to the cloud fast, with measurable impact, including reduced compliance risk and migration cost, and improved deployment speed?
- What are the ways of working that help drives transformational change? What are the skills, useful data and applied technology and dedicated spaces to build cloud-native applications in weeks?