21 - 23 June 2022, Barcelona
DEPLOY. CONNECT. TRANSFORM.
Learn, create and apply viable working strategies to enhance optical networks, lower operational costs and lay the foundations for 5G evolution.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND NGON & DCI WORLD 2019?
#1 meeting place for the optical networking industry
Focused agenda with operational takeaways
Exciting exhibition with the major innovation players
Networking opportunities across 3 days
Wide scope of topics and discussions
Partnership with Heavy Reading to deliver tangible insights
2019 KEY FOCUS AREAS
How will 5G impact optical networks? What are the big operational plays that carriers and operators will need to take to ensure their architecture is fully equipped for 5G? Hear about the technologies and strategies to equip your network.
Hear from our industry leaders as they discuss the lessons learnt and strategy approaches they are taking to reduce operational cost output and what this means for driving network efficiency. Learn about their predictions when it comes to cost control.
The current network priority revolves around increasing bandwidth capacity. What does the gigabyte evolution tell us as we move towards 1Tb? What are the strategies in place that will assist network operators how to mitigate transmission capacity?
Data Centre Connectivity
Moving towards the new data centre model, understand what technologies and applications that the operators are taking to drive optical connectivity inside the data centre and how they are dealing with pressures linked from capacity increase and open source models.
Industry Roadmaps & Outlooks
Learn about the priorities for network carriers, data centre operators and hear about wider industry outlooks for the optical network industry. What are the insights informing strategy planning and what does this mean for day-to-day operations?
Open Source Models
How is the industry driving a standardized, multi-vendor network? What are the steps to ensure maximum interoperability along the entire value chain? What are the parameters to measure the success of disaggregation principal integration?
Discuss with fellow peers, how they are utilizing new platforms and creating a standardized singular interface to monitor, analyse and apply strategies to the network management interface to drive efficiency and increase automation in operations.
Emerging models for network operations include pluggable infrastructure. In this discussion, we bring together the key players to discuss how to strike the fine balance between architecture, network stakeholders and customer deliverables.
Reflecting the increasing pressure to protect against the threats, we discuss the steps, strategies and technologies that carriers can integrate to mitigate risks, build traceability and the application of innovation to protect networks.
LEADING INDUSTRY SPEAKERS
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM 2019?
New Event Features
- Ask The Analyst Lunchtime Briefing
- Panels, Design Workshops & Live Interviews
- Regional Round Tables
- Technical Poster Presentations
- VIP Closed Door Forum
Learn Something Different
- Roadmaps from carriers, vendors and hyperscalers
- Addressing the Shannon Limit
- Pluggable networks
- Network security
- Mission critical networks
Build Your Network
- Welcome Drinks Reception
- Speed Networking
- NGON & DCI Beach Party
- Lunchtime Briefings
- Interactive agenda features
The Optical Masterclass Series
Take part in our series of pre-conference workshops, designed to deliver specific project feedback in an intimate setting.
- OIF Workshop – learn how they are assuring interoperability in open, agile, next-gen optical networks
- SM-Optics – learn how they are facilitating technologies for enhanced networks with project feedback
Benefits Of Attending
- Meet the global optical ecosystem under 1 roof
- Insights from the industry heavyweights
- Create new contacts via networking events
- Connect with our community all year round through our digital community
- Learn about new trends and technologies impacting your business
Leverage Your Platform
- NGON & DCI Awards – enter one of our prestigious categories for your chance to win the annual award and achieve industry-wide recognition
- Digital Champions – do you eat, sleep & drink optical networking? Join our digital community and contribute to our range of blogs, tweets or posts
- Technical Poster Sessions – have the chance to present a new R&D project that is ahead of current technology, giving exposure to the right industry contacts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR PASS?
GET ACCESS TO:
- 4 conference tracks
- Pre-conference workshops
- Lunchtime briefings
- The exhibition and product demos
- Welcome drinks reception
- NGON & DCI Beach Party
- NGON & DCI Awards Ceremony
- Roundtables and technical poster presentations
- A place on our speed networking feature
- Post-event report
- Official event photographs post-event
- Event application for networking
- Speaker presentations post-conference
- Our online communities
- CPD Accreditation
- Lunch and refreshments
Terms and conditions apply.