Driving Sustainable Content Strategy and Seamless Video Delivery
TV Connect MENA in 2016 will deliver unparalleled networking opportunities with the region’s frontrunners within the connected entertainment industry due to the innovative structure of the conference content as well as the TV Connect MENA Awards ceremony.
With reports anticipating the advent of OTT via LTE in the Middle East region, it is no surprise that 2016 is expected to be the greatest and most significant year since the event launched and pave the way for tenfold growth of OTT by year 2020 (from $124 million in 2015 and onto $1.24 billion (€1.09bn) in 2021*.
*Report: Middle East & Africa OTT TV and Video Forecasts by Digital TVResearch
Bringing expert insights and experiences from the annual TV Connect London show, the MENA event is specifically designed to tackle the challenges facing the region. This year we will address everything from opportunities and threats of OTT TV offerings, OTT via mobile (5G) networks, tailoring marketing campaigns to cater for evolving customer behaviour, defining a route to market for OTT services, UI personalisation, recommendation and analytics, and overcoming piracy.
Reasons to Attend
- Find out how to monetise your OTT services through innovative content packaging
- Achieve increased revenues through micro payments
- Gain pan-regional insights into the latest technologies being used to monetise the Middle East and North African TV market
- Overcome lack of broadband penetration by using LTE networks for OTT
- Meet and network some of the best and brightest executives from leading regional Telcos, Broadcasters, OTT providers and Content Owners
- Meet and network with 350+ of the best and brightest executives from leading regional Telcos, Broadcasters, OTT providers and Content Owners
- Hear from content owners, aggregators and broadcasters as to how they’re wrapping and distributing new and exciting local content
- Identify new, innovative models used to engage and monetise millennials in the dynamic MENA TV landscape
- Adapt your business to exploit the OTT opportunity: Hear first-hand how regional and global OTT players are leading the charge
"TV Connect Mena 2016 was fantastic. We really valued and appreciated:
- Number of meetings arranged for us plus level of presentations and Speakers
- Speed Networking
- High professional support level from organisers, their attitude, timing and approach"
VP Sales EMEA
"Great service from VIP team who was extremely friendly and helpful in setting up VIP introductions. All meetings arranged were with relevant contacts of high VP’s seniority. Great event for MENA market."
Business Development Manager
Verizon Digital Media Service
"The event offered valuable networking and great platforms for sharing latest developments."
"TV Connect MENA is where business is done. We have to be physically present at other larger shows, however most people you meet there are engineers who don’t have decision making powers. Here, you meet all the strategists who will pull the right strings in order to implement change at their companies."
Global Sales and Marketing Director
"TV Connect Mena was an excellent event, well prepared and very well organized. I had the opportunity to meet with a lot of contacts and learnt about different topics and new trends that can be useful for the company."