Driving Sustainable Content Strategy and Seamless Video Delivery
TV Connect MENA in 2016 will deliver unparalleled networking opportunities with the region’s frontrunners within the connected entertainment industry due to the innovative structure of the conference content as well as the TV Connect MENA Awards ceremony.
With reports anticipating the advent of OTT via LTE in the Middle East region, it is no surprise that 2016 is expected to be the greatest and most significant year since the event launched and pave the way for tenfold growth of OTT by year 2020 (from $124 million in 2015 and onto $1.24 billion (€1.09bn) in 2021*.
*Report: Middle East & Africa OTT TV and Video Forecasts by Digital TVResearch
Bringing expert insights and experiences from the annual TV Connect London show, the MENA event is specifically designed to tackle the challenges facing the region. This year we will address everything from opportunities and threats of OTT TV offerings, OTT via mobile (5G) networks, tailoring marketing campaigns to cater for evolving customer behaviour, defining a route to market for OTT services, UI personalisation, recommendation and analytics, and overcoming piracy.
Reasons to Attend
- Find out how to monetise your OTT services through innovative content packaging
- Achieve increased revenues through micro payments
- Gain pan-regional insights into the latest technologies being used to monetise the Middle East and North African TV market
- Overcome lack of broadband penetration by using LTE networks for OTT
- Meet and network some of the best and brightest executives from leading regional Telcos, Broadcasters, OTT providers and Content Owners
- Meet and network with 350+ of the best and brightest executives from leading regional Telcos, Broadcasters, OTT providers and Content Owners
- Hear from content owners, aggregators and broadcasters as to how they’re wrapping and distributing new and exciting local content
- Identify new, innovative models used to engage and monetise millennials in the dynamic MENA TV landscape
- Adapt your business to exploit the OTT opportunity: Hear first-hand how regional and global OTT players are leading the charge
Feedback from previous years
Samer Abdin, Co-Founder & CEO, Istikana
"TV Connect is the only conference that focuses on the new frontier of media and communication convergence. As such it is represents an important forum for the sharing of ideas, meeting new contacts, and keeping in touch with a fast evolving marketplace."
Philip Luff, VP Emerging Business, Discovery
"A really invaluable experience!"
Olivier Dufour, Group Director of Digital, beIN Media Group
"TV Connect is the regional must-be crossroad for all digital entertainment experts and executives. A rare occasion to meet with the whole industry and share ideas."