Royal Lancaster Hotel,
The Global Transformation of TV and Tech
This summit offers a unique opportunity to address the real business challenges at the intersection of programming and distribution.
Variety TV Summit Europe in numbers
Hours of closed door networking
Our visionary speaker line-up includes
You haven't been to an event like this, yet!
This intimate event brings together a high calibre of pre-qualified senior figures in entertainment and technology.
What are the major industry issues being addressed?
Delivering Addictive Video across multiple platforms
The Future of a Data-Driven TV Ecosystem
Data for better content and better services
Maximising eyeballs by extending linear reach to OTT platforms
Traditional players finding their place in a transformed market
Meeting the demands of digital natives while satisfying the bill payer
What consumers want, when they want it
Targeted TV Advertising
Will branded content mark a new revenue stream? What role does programmatic play?
How central will sports be to network strategy?
How does live feature within the fan story? What does the future hold for rights?
Efficiently reaching and engaging audiences
Navigating a tangled web of strategies to deliver QoE and QoS
Impact of disruptive technologies – 5G, AI, Blockchain etc.
Cutting through the noise to bring value to the business
Impact of multiplatform on advertising spend
Strategies to make sure brands are getting ROI
How will pricing models evolve for media companies of the future?
Subscription, advertising, transactional and hybrid options for linear and VoD. What makes sense for your business?
How our agenda can help you achieve your business objectives
- Identify future revenue streams
- Meet existing clients and forge new relationships with prospects
- Extend traditional services to allow your online audiences to grow
- You will learn the true commercial impact of disruptive technologies
- We support you in evolving as a media company
- Learn how to use consumer data to guide your programming and distribution strategy approach
- Understand how to effectively scale to make your business profitable
- Build connections with MNOs to reach eyeballs quickly
- Combine great content with great UX
- Meet and build on your relationships with long term partners with an ‘end to end’ solution.
- Meet partners that you can develop long-term relationships with to secure future revenues
- Get insights into new business for capital investment and seed funding
London's premier event venue
This 5-star London hotel is quietly located next to Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate Tube Station.