13 June 2019
Royal Lancaster Hotel,
The intersection of content and tech
You haven't been to an event like this, yet!
Centered around knowledge exchange, this event is built to provide a depth of conversation that can’t be provided elsewhere.
Variety TV Summit Europe in numbers
Sample of Previous Variety Summit Speakers
Take a look at a selection of speakers who have spoken at previous events:
What are the major industry issues being addressed?
Delivering Addictive Video across multiple platforms
The Future of a Data-Driven TV Ecosystem
Data for better content and better services
Maximising eyeballs by extending linear reach to OTT platforms
Traditional players finding their place in a transformed market
Meeting the demands of digital natives while satisfying the bill payer
What consumers want, when they want it
Targeted TV Advertising
Will branded content mark a new revenue stream? What role does programmatic play?
How central will sports be to network strategy?
How does live feature within the fan story? What does the future hold for rights?
Efficiently reaching and engaging audiences
Navigating a tangled web of strategies to deliver QoE and QoS
Impact of disruptive technologies – 5G, AI, Blockchain etc.
Cutting through the noise to bring value to the business
Impact of multiplatform on advertising spend
Strategies to make sure brands are getting ROI
How will pricing models evolve for media companies of the future?
Subscription, advertising, transactional and hybrid options for linear and VoD. What makes sense for your business?
How our agenda can help you achieve your business objectives
- Identify future revenue streams
- Meet existing clients and forge new relationships with prospects
- Extend traditional services to allow your online audiences to grow
- You will learn the true commercial impact of disruptive technologies
- We support you in evolving as a media company
- Learn how to use consumer data to guide your programming and distribution strategy approach
- Understand how to effectively scale to make your business profitable
- Build connections with MNOs to reach eyeballs quickly
- Combine great content with great UX
- Meet and build on your relationships with long term partners with an ‘end to end’ solution.
- Meet partners that you can develop long-term relationships with to secure future revenues
- Get insights into new business for capital investment and seed funding
London's premier event venue
This 5-star London hotel is quietly located next to Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Lancaster Gate Tube Station.
This event has helped us to share our knowledge and experience with our global counterparts in a mutually beneficial manner
Service Assurance Engineer - Sri Lanka Telecom
Video Exchange Asia
It was great to see such a good attendance of senior leaders from such high-profile businesses in media, telecom and entertainment operating in the different markets across MENA, Europe and beyond. A fantastic opportunity to learn about new international developments and cross-fertilize successful strategies as well as establish relationships with new client and suppliers.
CEO - Smart Play Group
Video Exchange Streaming
Was good to be able to attend - the sessions I attended were interesting and informative with some good takeaways
Head of TV Content - Talk Talk
Video Exchange Streaming