7-8 May 2019
AVANI Riverside Hotel,
Collaboration. Differentiation. Transformation. The Shape of APAC's Video Ecosystem.
Video Exchange Asia unites the diversities of APAC for OTT, broadcaster and telco leaders to discuss the strategies and implement the technologies that will drive the growth of the industry.
APAC's Video Marketplace
New Brand. New Event. New Content
Analyzing the business of video in APAC’s diverse ecosystem
Unifying the APAC video ecosystem with regional spotlights that highlight both the unique and corresponding behaviours of the video market across the region and discussing the best strategies for expanding operations and activity across APAC and internationally.
Identifying business critical industry shifts and trends
Is AVOD the most sustainable business model in growing a loyal customer base? What will the video industry look like in the convergence of service provider offerings? How has e-sports augmented the technological requirements of broadcasters?
Understanding the consumer: the strategy and technology
The growing platforms for content viewing and multi-screen capabilities demand operators and broadcasters to deeply understand the preferences of their audience. By considering how disruptive factors affect consumption habits, we will discuss the technology and strategy behind achieving the deepest consumer insight.
Standing out from the competition through services and incentives
In an over-saturated market, loyalty, retention and growth are key factors in creating a successful service that can stand out from the crowd. As operators find their differentiator, hear the latest on their plans for implementing loyalty schemes, new monetization engines, VASs and reward ecosystems.
Strategies for thriving: creating the destination with strong content verticals
Addressing the key to successful partnerships and finding synergy between services across OTTs, TV, telco and mobile operators as the industry rushes to collaborate rather than compete. Localisation of content will be a key theme in taking advantages of a fragmented market.
Strategic innovation and digital transformation to match the market
The increase in mobile ownership amongst emerging markets will impact content viewing as operators strive to put user experience at the core of business strategy models. The future markets of AI, 5G, VR/AR will be placed into context for APAC as well as the problem of piracy.
CNN PRESENTS WOMEN IN MEDIA BREAKFAST
You are invited to join Sunita Rajan, Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales, CNN for a Keynote Fireside Chat and a series of roundtable discussions around how organisations and individuals can work together to create better opportunities for women in the media industry.
Tuesday 7 May | 08:00 - 09:30
2019 Expert Speakers and Visionaries
FREE PASSES FOR BROADCASTERS, OTT PLAYERS AND TELCO OPERATORS
Register for your free pass to access 2 days of industry driven content and network with APAC's video market leaders
HOW OUR AGENDA CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES:
Networks / Broadcasters
- Identify future revenue streams to harness growth and scale
- Understand how to scale up via cooperation or consolidation, to compete more effectively
- Learn how to extend traditional services to allow online audiences to grow and embrace fragmentation
- Learn how to act as trusted aggregator through partnerships and increase value proposition through bundling
- Discover how to use consumer data to guide programming and distribution strategy
- Explore the benefits of structural reform and understand how to capitalise on the mobile video opportunity and aid the evolution as a media company
- Understand how to secure partnerships that employ flexible charging models to maximize revenue growth and successfully monetize large bases of low-ARPU customers
- Find out how to combine great content with great UX by harnessing internet connectivity advances
- Gain knowledge on how to scale and reach a larger audience to make your business profitable
Technology Solutions Providers
- Establish your company as a long term partners with an ‘end to end’ solution
- Help your customers differentiate from the native digital video platforms
- Communicate your solutions in content creation, monetization and management
- Meet partners to develop long-term relationships and secure future revenues
- Establish your place in an industry of ‘originals’, ‘in-house’ and ‘exclusive’ productions
- Achieve a heightened understanding of local content markets
SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES FOR 2019
NETWORK AND ENGAGE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE
Whether it be an exhibition stand, pod, private meeting room or hosted round table, Broadband TV Connect Asia offers a wide range of options to ensure that your solutions and expertise are showcased to their best advantage.
REINFORCE YOUR BRAND
Achieve maximum exposure for your brand with our extensive multi-channel marketing campaign and diverse selection of advertisement options.
LEAD THE DISCUSSION
Take part in sessions covering the industry’s most important topics and display your thought leadership and expert knowledge in front of your target audience.
THE INDUSTRY ENDORSED EVENT. MEET THE ONES WHO MATTER.
The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union is the proud strategic partner of Video Exchange Asia. Together we are working to bring the largest broadcasting ecosystem in the world to Bangkok for May 2019.
The event was really amazing... the quick sessions we had during tea breaks were a very interesting idea and allowed us to meet almost every representative available there. I got a chance to meet lots of vendors in my area of interest. The speakers and session moderators experts of their relevant fields and I got opportunity to personally interact with most of them and learn from their markets and experience.
Senior Manager Product Mangement
This event has helped us to share our knowledge and experience with our
global counterparts in a mutually beneficial manner.
Service Assurance Engineer
Sri Lanka Telecom
This event is the great occasion for sharing and learning insights directly from significant colleagues in the industry around Asia and globally, which normally might not be available in any other published media.