Optimal mix of in-depth, future thinking content and high value networking with senior executives
The OTTtv World Summit reflects the shifting boundaries of the connected entertainment industry, with a primary focus on how traditional broadcasters, telcos and content aggregators can work more closely with media organisations, content owners and big brands to drive consumer interaction with video in a meaningful and seamless way.
Key themes for the agenda include OTT revenue evolution, defining a route to market for OTT services, UI personalisation, recommendation and analytics, and the expansion of the OTT ecosystem. The 2016 event will look into the future of TV delivery and raise questions such as: “How have monetisation opportunities from OTT services changed over the last 12 months?”, and “Is OTT only a need-to-have service to reduce churn for traditional broadcasters?”.
This conference is the only dedicated event in the world where you will hear from directors of projects about the success of OTT platforms and strategies to create new revenue streams by targeting content packages and adjusted marketing campaigns for different markets.
"Must attend events for anyone interested in OTT, getting larger year after year"
Check out some of the highlights from the 2015 edition of OTTtv World Summit
OTTtv World Summit in numbers
Please complete the form below to apply for a press pass to attend OTTtv World Summit and Content Delivery World. This will give you access to the three day agenda and networking activities.
Reasons to attend
- It is the ONLY global event that assesses the strategic opportunities in the OTTtv space
- You will meet representatives from different parts of the value chain including broadcasters, telecom operators, cable companies, content Owners
- Hear from directors of projects in UK, South America and New Zealand: Vodafone,Lightbox, Fox International and MUBI are some of the companies that will present in 2016
- Look into the strategic development of online TV in Western Europe - France, Germany Spain and Sweden as best practise case studies
- Discover the approach of telecom operators and pure OTT service providers in Russia, Turkey and Hungary
OTTtv World Summit will be co-located with the Content Delivery World. You will be able to attend both conferences by purchasing a Platinum Access Pass.
Network with the elite in Connected Entertainment
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
For the first time, OTTtv World Summit will be co-located with Content Delivery World, enabling your to showcase your solutions to a wider senior audience and increase your brand awareness.
Find the package to suit you now.
Contact Matthew Birch, Head of Sales, on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 701 77166.
Associate your brand with OTTtv World Summit
We are constantly looking for new publications and associations to partner with.
If this is something that would be of interest please contact
Vanessa Subron, at Vanessa.email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 70174234