Welcome to MVNOs Asia 2020
YOUR VIRTUAL SESSION
In order to guide you through the virtual event process, we have put together these instructions on how live and pre-recording sessions will be curated for the event.
The below requirements will apply for all sessions:
- Make sure the camera is 16x9 (landscape)
- Do not have a bright light behind the presenter
- Mount the camera to ensure a steady video
- Ensure you are positioned in a soft room with no background noise and limited objects
- Be as close to the microphone as possible
- Leave some silence at the beginning and end of the recording for editing and transitions
- If you have access to an ethernet cable for a stronger connection, please ensure you use this
- Please disconnect from any VPNs you may be using or shut down other programmes you have open prior to connecting to the Zoom link for a more stable connection
- Test your connection speed, browser and operating system version, microphone and webcam HERE
MVNOs Asia Congress is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available to all on Tuesday 14th September 2020 to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform. Our team will be on hand throughout the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!