Welcome to MVNOs Asia 2019
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact Charlotte Whitehead. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
In order to have a smooth running and successful event please use the below for your pre-event preparations:
- Please send a short biography 50-100 words, a colour headshot photo (.jpeg or .png) & mobile number to Charlotte DEADLINE- 2nd September
- Upload your presentation DEADLINE- 10th September
- Book your travel and accommodation
- Check the event timings
- Check what your role entails
- Apply for a VISA invitation letter (if applicable)
- Invite your colleagues using a 25% off discount
REQUIRED INFORMATION - DEADLINE 2ND SEPTEMBER
Please send below information to Charlotte by Monday 2nd September
- Short biography (around 100-words and not CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Twitter Handle (So we can promote your presence)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
VENUE, TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
K5 Nghi Tam
11 Xuan Dieu Road
Tây Hồ, Vietnam
The cost of accommodation is not included in your pass.
We have special rates with the conference hotel and others nearby which you can book via the link below:
The cost of any flights, trains or transfers are not included, please arrange your own travel if necessary.
Monday 23rd September
Welcome Drinks sponsored by isoton: 17:00-19:00
Tuesday 24th September
Registration: 08.00 – 18.30
Conference: 09.00 – 17.30
Exhibition: 10:00 - 18:30
Drinks Party sponsored by MDS Global: 17:30-19:30
Wednesday 25th September
Registration: 08:00 - 17.30
Conference: 09:00 - 17:10
Exhibition: 10:00 - 17:30
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please UPLOAD YOUR PRESENTATION HERE by Tuesday, 10th September 2019
*Please ensure files are saved in the following format: "TIME SPEAKING - NAME - PRESENTATION TITLE" e.g. 16.10 - Jenny Smith - How to upload presentations
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions
At the Event
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel
- Include questions from the floor
- Wrap up with some closing remarks
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be asked during the panel.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please complete the following information:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Place of Issue:
Date of Birth:
Please send your completed details to Charlotte so we can send you a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
As a valued presenter, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend.
To book passes for your colleagues please CLICK HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code: SPEAK25
- Click Apply