5 June: IoT Connectivity & B2B eSIM Focus Day
6-7 June: Main Conference and Exhibition
Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
MVNOS PHYSICAL SPEAKER LOGISTICS
Please send below information to Brooke by as soon as possible:
- 100-word Biography – for inclusion on website and so Chair can introduce you correctly
- High-res Headshot photo – for inclusion on website, in JPG or PNG format
- Mobile Number – for onsite contact
- Twitter Handle – for promotion of your presence at the Conference.
- Dietary Requirements – if any, please specify.
- Special Assistance – please inform if you require any specific assistance at the venue.
VENUE & TIMINGS
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin
10117 Berlin, Germany
1st November: 10am - 4pm
2nd November: 8:30am - 5pm
3rd November: 8:30am - 4:30pm
EVENT OPENING TIMES
1st November: 10am - 4:20pm
2nd November: 8:30am - 5:10pm
3rd November: 8:30am - 4:45pm
* Timings are subject to change.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please upload your PPT presentation HERE by Friday 15th October.
- We ask that you rename your PPT presentation before uploading to, Speaker’s Name - Company Name
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the panellists to make introductions.
- Welcome and introduce the panellists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
- An information pack with biographies and photos of your panel will be provided before event.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panellists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panellists questions to be discussed during the panel.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of flight and accommodation is not included in your pass, please arrange your own travel and accommodation, if necessary.
You can make a hotel reservation at a reduced rate HERE.
We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please contact Brooke for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Please include the following details and any other requirements from your embassy/governing body:
Full name on Passport:
Job Title & Company:
Passport issue date:
Passport expiry date:
Date of Birth: