MVNOs Talk India
Bringing the MVNO community together
MVNOs Talk is a brand new series of virtual events where you can tune in online to hear from local experts on the biggest issues facing regional markets.
What is MVNOs Talk?
This series came about from a need to make information about the MVNO industry more accessible to those who cannot attend all of our regional events. The aim is to produce country specific high value content, introduce the new market players, and promote the new MVNOs markets.
Why MVNOs Talk India?
It is estimated that between 60 and 70 companies applied for an MVNO license in India. Therefore, the Indian MVNO market has gained a lot of attention from the global MVNOs community. The regulator is currently reviewing the applications and is believed to issue the first ones shortly.
What will be discussed at MVNOs Talk India?
- How is the regulatory change introduced in March reshaping the Indian telco market?
- What are the customers in India most interested in?
- Value added services/lower prices/better customer service?
Who will I hear from?
- Moderator: Dario Talmesio, Principal Analyst, Ovum
- Satyen Gupta, Co-Chairman, Telecom Sector Committee, India
- Amitabh Singhal, President, VNO Forum, India
- Girish Trivendi, Co-Founder, Monk Consulting, India