6-7 June 2023
Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
WELCOME TO MVNOs WORLD CONGRESS 2021!
YOUR VIRTUAL SESSION
In order to guide you through the virtual event process, we have put together these instructions on how live and pre-recording sessions will be curated for the event.
The below requirements will apply for all sessions:
- Make sure the camera is 16x9 (landscape)
- Do not have a bright light behind the presenter
- Mount the camera to ensure a steady video
- Ensure you are positioned in a soft room with no background noise and limited objects
- Be as close to the microphone as possible
- Leave some silence at the beginning and end of the recording for editing and transitions
- If you have access to an ethernet cable for a stronger connection, please ensure you use this
- Please disconnect from any VPNs you may be using or shut down other programmes you have open prior to connecting to the Zoom link for a more stable connection
- Test your connection speed, browser and operating system version, microphone and webcam HERE
PRE-RECORDING YOUR PRESENTATION
PRE-RECORDING AT HOME (and/or with Informa)
You are more than welcome to pre-record your session at home without the help of Informa (please get in contact. Below includes some guidance on how to use PowerPoint, Zoom & Microsoft Teams to record your session.
Presentation & Pre Recording
Please note that should you choose to record at home this will need to be sent to Informa by Friday 15th October. Please ensure they are good quality and you adhere to our technical requirements i.e sent in an mp4 format.
If you are unable to record at home, or would like a pre-record briefing please get in touch with Brooke Bignold who will be able to organise a time and date suitable to do so.
A NOTE TO ALL: A kind reminder that all pre-recording sessions will need to be completed and submitted no later than Monday 31st August.
LIVE SESSIONS & Q&A's
Live Q&A's will take a live format during the event either directly after a live session or held in a separate Whereby room after a pre-recorded session.
- You will receive a link pre-event to join on the day
- Please join ready to present and check all settings
Using Whereby Pack
MVNO's World Congress is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available to all on Tuesday 26th October 2021 to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform. Our team will be on hand throughout the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
LOGGING IN TO SWAPCARD
Please follow instructions on the link on how to sign up or log in to your profile.
We have loaded your details, along with your photo and biography, into the platform. If you have not yet sent these through, please send them through before 24th August.
Alternatively, you can log in on the platform and manually add your photo and bio.
NETWORKING & MEETINGS
In order to make the most out of the event, we hope you will utilise the networking tools before and after your session.
You will be able to:
- Request Meetings
- Schedule Virtual Meetings
- Make New Connections