WELCOME TO MVNOs WORLD CONGRESS 2020
Here you will find the relevant information. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. If you have any questions, please contact your speaker liaison manager Brooke Bignold. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Hotel Intercontinental Berlin
Budapester Str. 2
10787 Berlin, Germany
Monday 27th April 2020
Workshop: 10:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 28th April 2020
Registration: 08:00 - 17:25
Exhibition: 08:00 - 17:25
Conference: 09:00 - 17:25
VIP & Speaker Party: 17:30 - 21:00
Wednesday 29th April 2020
Registration: 08:00 - 17:15
Exhibition: 08:00 - 17:15
Conference: 09:00 - 17:15
Drink Reception (In Expo): 18:05 - 19:30
MVNOs Party & Awards: 19:30 - 23:30 (Invitation Only)
Thursday 30th April 2020
Registration: 08:30 - 15:40
Exhibition: 08:30 - 15:40
Conference: 09:00 - 15:40
*Timings are TBC and are subject to change. Please consult the online agenda for the most up to date timings.
YOUR ROLE - PRESENTER
- Please email your presentation to Brooke Bignold by Friday 17 April.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know in advance if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions at the end.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates post-event on the conference website, please let us know in advance.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation and make yourself known at speaker registration.
- Please bring a copy of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup, and if you are presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation.
- Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
YOUR ROLE - CHAIR & MODERATOR
- The event producer will put you in contact with the panelists prior to the event.
- You will be provided with an information pack containing biographies and photos of your panel to aid your introductions to the audience.
During your session, you are expected to:
- Welcome and introduce the panelists in the panel.
- Give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel.
- Include questions from the floor.
- Wrap up with some closing remarks.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
The cost of travel and accommodation is not included in your pass - please arrange your own if necessary.
We have secured a limited number of reduced hotel rooms at hotels in the local area. Click on the link below to book. We recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
If you require a visa to attend the event, please contact Brooke Bignold with the following details for a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application.
- Full name on Passport:
- Job Title & Company:
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date
- Place of Issue
- Date of Birth
As a valued speaker, we would like to offer you a 25% discount for your colleagues who wish to attend with the discount code SPEAK25.
To book additional passes please click HERE:
- Choose Delegate Type
- Add the booking to the basket
- Select “Have a VIP Code?”
- Insert code SPEAK25
- Click Apply