Center Expo Congress Mandelieu-La Napoule,
30th May: Event Workshops
31 May - 1 June: Main Conference and Exhibition
WELCOME TO NGON & 5G TRANSPORT 2023
We are delighted to welcome you on board the program for NGON & 5G TRANSPORT 2023. This page includes all the information you should need to prepare for the event. If you have any questions, please contact Althea. Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Please email us with the below information ASAP
- Short biography (around 100-words and not a CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Please check that your biography and photo are uploaded correctly on the speaker listing, if not please contact Justine Matthys
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Please check your session(s) on the latest agenda here. If you have any queries regarding the agenda please contact Justine Matthys
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know if you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, you will need to bring your own adapter to connect to the system.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
Please upload your presentation to the dedicated Dropbox link in the Speaker Welcome email by 19th May as a PPT file. Ensure you bring a backup of your presentation on USB.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and in 16:9 format with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible. Do not send a PDF file.
- Any specific company fonts will need to be provided by 19th May.
- All videos should be provided in .h264 format in the highest res possible .mov or.mp4. Should you have a different format, please check this with us ASAP.
- Please bear in mind the time allocated which includes 5 minutes for questions. Presentations will be made from a centralised laptop. A remote mouse will be provided.
- Please ensure that you are in the session room at the beginning of the break before your presentation to check your slides.
YOUR ROLE - PANELLIST
As a Panelist
- Before the event, the producer will connect you to the moderator and other panelists to make introductions.
- Discuss with the moderator and other panelists questions to be discussed during the panel.
Panellists are NOT required to submit slides
YOUR ROLE - MODERATOR / CHAIR
As a Chair or Moderator
- Althea will send your chair pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
- Moderators should welcome and introduce their panelists. Moderators should give an introduction to the subject and moderate the discussion in the panel remembering to include questions from the floor.
- Before the event, the producer will connect moderators with the panelists to make introductions.
- At the end of the session, wrap up with some closing remarks.
Moderators and Chairpersons are NOT required to submit slides
VENUE & ACCOMMODATION
Center Expo Congress Mandelieu-La Napoule
836 squirrel boulevard
06210 Mandelieu-La Napoule
Check here to organise your trip to the venue.
Please book your accommodation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment using the link below
As a valued speaker, you will have an 'All-Access Delegate Pass'. This will give you access to all areas of the event, free of charge.
For registration please bring a business card or a form of ID to avoid any confusion.
BRING A COLLEAGUE
We encourage our speakers to bring one additional guest with them to the event for free. Please note that this offer is not open to anyone working in business development.
In addition to above we are also offering you a 20% discount for any extra colleagues. Please use the code SPEAKER20 or CLICK HERE to receive this discount, any questions please contact Althea.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let us know so that we can arrange a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NGON & DCI WORLD AWARDS 2023
Submit your entry by 1st May 2023
The Ceremony is taking place:
19:00, Wednesday 31st MAY 2023, Venue TBC
The NGON & DCI World Awards give recognition to the achievements made by operators, data centres and solution providers in the optical networking industry. This is a great chance for you to celebrate the year gone by in optical networking and data centre interconnect advancements.
For the first time this year we have introduced the People’s Choice Award which will celebrate an individual who embodies innovation, energy and ambition in the industry.
Enter your company or product to be in with a chance of joining our Awards Hall of Fame!
NGON & 5G Transport is powered by Swapcard.
The platform will be launched and available to all to ensure you have enough time to complete your profiles and familiarise yourself with the platform. Our team will be on hand throughout the whole process to ensure you get the best experience possible!
We hope you find the platform intuitive to use, should you need any help you can use the HOW TO GUIDE or visit the Swapcard help center for FAQs.
LOGGING IN TO SWAPCARD
You will have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to allow you access to the event app. If you have not received this email, please check your junk items or:
- Click here: https://app.swapcard.com/event/ngon-and-5g-transport-2023
- Select login
- Type in your email we have on file and select the green arrow
- Then press Send me a Magic Link under “Forgot Your Password”
We will have loaded your details along with your photo and biography into the platform if you have sent them to us. If you have not sent these, you can log in on the platform and manually add your photo and bio. For more information on how to update your profile, please click on the link below.
NETWORKING & MEETINGS
In order to make the most out of the event, we hope you will utilise the networking tools before and after your session.
You will be able to:
- Request Meetings
- Schedule Virtual Meetings
- Make New Connections
CODE OF CONDUCT
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognizes the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavor to utilize environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.
By registering for this event you acknowledge recordings, video, and photographs are being taken during the event. By you entering this virtual event, you give unqualified consent to: Informa Tech, its agents, licensees to record, use and publicise your voice, actions, likeness, and appearance, in any manner and media, worldwide in perpetuity. If you wish to avoid being recorded, please do not enter this event.