21 - 23 June 2022
Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower, Spain
WELCOME TO NGON & DCI WORLD 2022
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN IN-PERSON ONLY EVENT.
IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO SPEAK REMOTELY AT THIS EVENT.
Please email Stacey Starck with the below information ASAP
- Short biography (around 100-words and not a CV) - for inclusion on the website and so that the Chair can introduce you correctly
- Headshot colour photo: digital format saved as a JPEG, PNG or GIF file
- Please check that your biography and photo are uploaded correctly on the speaker listing, if not please contact Justine Matthys
- Mobile Number (so I can reach you on site in case of an emergency)
- Dietary Requirements (please specify)
- Special Assistance: Please inform me if you require any specific assistance at the venue
As a Speaker, please arrive at least one break in advance of your session and adhere to the guidelines below.
- Please check your session(s) on the latest agenda here. If you have any queries regarding the agenda please contact Justine Matthys
- Presentations should be submitted in English and provided by Tuesday 7th June 2022
- The room will be equipped with a laptop, data projector, screen and microphone. Please let me know if you require any other equipment.
- If you wish to present from your personal Mac computer, you will need to bring your own adapter to connect to the system.
- Presentations in PowerPoint format are preferred with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible; 16:9 format.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website/event app, please let me know.
- Please bring an updated version of your presentation on a USB drive to the event, just in case!
- If presenting a video, we highly recommend bringing it as a separate file rather than embedding it in the presentation. Please check with the onsite technician that the video plays correctly prior to your session.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and provided by Tuesday 7th June 2022 - this is to check with venue AV compatibility (we want to avoid any obstacles on the day) and for Justine to check all presentations prior to the event. Any questions regarding this deadline, please contact Justine.
- A laptop, data projector, screen and microphone will be provided. Please let us know if you require any other equipment.
- Presentations should be submitted in English and format are preferred in 16:9 with a minimum font size of 24 so that text is easily legible.
- If you would prefer your presentation not to be made available to delegates on the conference website, please let us know.
- Please ensure that you arrive in the break before your presentation. Please also bring an updated version of your presentation with you on a USB drive as a backup.
PANELIST/CHAIR & MODERATOR INFORMATION
As a Panelist
- Justine and Stacey will provide all introductions to fellow panellists including the chair or moderator. Please look out for these around 4 weeks prior to the conference.
- Justine and Stacey will share the timings, session details, instructions and guidance for these discussions. If you have any questions prior, please feel free to contact her directly.
As a Chair or Moderator
- Stacey will send your chair pack to you via email. A printed copy of your pack will be handed to you at the registration desk when you collect your pass on arrival at the event. This will include the venue H&S information for chairpersons and moderators as well as the biographies of the Speakers and Panelists in your conference streams (for chairpersons only).
BRING A COLLEAGUE
We encourage our speakers to bring one additional guest with them to the event for free. Please note that this offer is not open to anyone working in business development.
In addition to above we are also offering you a 20% discount for any extra colleagues. Please use the code SPEAKER20 or CLICK HERE to receive this discount, any questions please contact Stacey Starck.
If you need a visa to attend the event, please let Sam Armstrong know so that we can arrange a personal letter of invitation to assist with your application. Should you have any queries or require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
NGON & DCI WORLD AWARDS 2022
Submit your entry by 7th June 2022
The Ceremony is taking place:
18:00, Wednesday 22nd JUNE 2022, Hyatt Regency Barcelona Tower
The NGON & DCI World Awards give recognition to the achievements made by operators, data centres and solution providers in the optical networking industry. This is a great chance for you to celebrate the year gone by in optical networking and data centre interconnect advancements.
For the first time this year we have introduced the People’s Choice Award which will celebrate an individual who embodies innovation, energy and ambition in the industry.
Enter your company or product to be in with a chance of joining our Awards Hall of Fame!
Code of Conduct
Informa Tech is dedicated to providing an inclusive and safe event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, nationality or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. We are a diverse community of professionals, and we conduct ourselves professionally. Please be considerate and careful with your words and actions. Exhibitors in the expo hall, evening party hosts and organizers of concurrent activities should be aware they are subject to the code of conduct. Exhibitors and party hosts may not promote sexualized or offensive imagery or activities. Exhibition and party staff should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment. Participants asked to stop any behavior are expected to comply immediately. If a participant or sponsor engages in behavior that violates this code of conduct, Informa Tech staff may take action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
Informa Tech is committed to a role of environmental and sustainable leadership in every aspect of our business and recognizes the responsibilities we have to our employees, our customers, our suppliers, the communities we work within and the environment as a whole.
Our contribution to a sustainable and environmentally harmonious society is based upon best practice and covers:
Environment: We use recycled materials for office and event documentation and reduce the use of plastics in all our event collateral
Community: To encourage sustainable development in the wider business we endeavor to utilize environmentally accredited venues and support regional agricultural practice by insisting on using locally grown produce for catering at all our large events.
Relationships: Informa Tech has developed an alliance with the Carbon Neutral Company and as a further example of our customer centricity, we strive to locate our events central to where we feel the majority of attendees originate.