December 3-5, 2019
Ritz Carlton, Vienna, Austria,
Tackling Telecoms Toughest Questions
Join Light Reading this December in Vienna for a closed-door, off-the-record, real-world examination of the challenges facing the communications industry
An exclusive ''invitation only' networking event for senior telecoms executives
Network with key decision-makers and influence and shape the debate
What is 2020 Summit?
Now entering its sixth year, 2020 Vision is an exclusive, invitation-only gathering of leading global executives focused on navigating the disruptive forces at work in telecom today. Simply put, it's the must-attend event for senior executives in the communications industry.
Through a series of lively debates held at the stunning world-famous Ritz Carlton hotel; 2019’s summit will deliver hard-hitting research, great interaction and networking between a maximum of 120 of the industry's most senior and knowledgeable executives.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from the leading analysts at Heavy Reading and a host of senior network operator executives about the future of the next-generation communications industry.
Join us in Vienna this December and learn something new, engage in debate and speak up about what is important to you.
What makes it so unique?
- An open, honest and active discussion amongst participants (No death by powerpoint)
- Every single participant is invited to speak up and share their views
- Meet with an incredible shortlist of who's who in telecoms
- Access to the latest hard-hitting research shared by the Heavy Reading team
- Enjoy legendary service at the iconic and luxurious 5 Star Ritz-Carlton
- Network with an A list crowd on our exciting and fun networking excursions
- Bring your spouses and families and extend your trip to a holiday!
What will it cover?
Telecom's New Core Values
The communications networking and services industry not only needs to update its own core technology, processes and businesses models but faces increasing competition from major rivals that have a different set of values.
This year's 2020 Vision Executive Summit will explore how communications service providers are adapting, what they still need to achieve and how external pressures might be clouding their judgement.