30 November - 1 December 2022
Marriott Budapest, Hungary
Hear from industry game-changers. Join the conversation. Shape the future of telecoms.
Join visionaries from Light Reading for a real-world examination of the challenges and opportunities facing the communications industry
What is the OMDIA Future Vision Summit?
Future Vision Summit is back as a fully physical event and will take place on 30th November – 1st December at the Marriott Budapest, Hungary. The Summit’s agenda is produced specifically to target the needs of the telcos top level management and is powered by Light Reading and supported by Omdia. You can except hard-hitting research and prominent opinions from the telecom industry’s leading analysts and most senior and influential executives.
To encourage engagement, the event will operate under the Chatham House Rule, so attendees are able to share their ideas and concerns without worrying about confidentiality.
Future Vision Summit will explore how the telecommunication industry will change in the next 5-year period, how service providers should adapt and, most importantly, what decisions should executives make to smoothen the journey. As previously, we will stay away from traditional session formats and will focus on debates, fire side chats, round tables, encouraging the audience to interact with what is happening on the stage. Furthermore, to celebrate return to in-person event, this year there will be even more networking opportunities and social activities.
the CSP market and the key to recovery
is how much CSP mobile revenues are expected to grow by 2026
is the predicted growth of consumer market by 2026
on CapEx from 2022 through 2026
An overview of the 2022 edition:
KEY TOPICS FOR 2022:
- The 2022 turkeys: the things we loved to hate this year
- Big tech or Big Telco? Winners and losers in the enterprise wars?
- Culture Clash: are operators ready for internal transformation?
- Regulating the regulators: are regulators favouring hyperscalers over telcos?
- The good, the bad, the ugly: what’s in store for 2023?
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Rapid-fire analyst updates on the most roaring industry issues and matters
- No sales presentations. Plain and simple – only expert-driven content
- Session formats. Panel discussions, debates, and fireside chats
- Interactivity. Live polls, voting, Q&A sessions, and open discussions – be a part of the talks, not just the listener
- Confidentiality. The Summit operates under Chatham House Rule, so none of the discussions or comments will be shared with the outside world
- Networking. Extensive coffee breaks, cocktail receptions, and other social activities for you to meet executive-level peers from across the globe, share ideas and learn from successful business cases
- Workshops. Join one of the workshops focused on driving innovation in telecom industry
The biggest strategic questions at the forefront of telecom leaders' minds
The topics and themes the agenda will explore in 2022: