About the pitch showcase
Elevating Founders Africa 2022 is a free to apply pitch-off showcase part of the AHUB and organised in partnership with Elevating Founders.
Join us on 8 - 9 November to hear from the most innovative and pioneering start-ups from across the African continent!
Interested in taking part? Apply now for a chance to reach our final and demo your early-stage business products and solutions in front of thousands of attendees! Benefits include:
- A live pitch-off in front of influential industry leaders and investors.
- A free exhibition pod to showcase your solutions in front of thousands of visitors
- A 1-2-1 personalised feedback and mentoring from our expert judges.
- Access to Africa Tech Festival's premium content and legendary party, the AFEST
- Fantastic PR and Marketing opportunities
GET STARTED ON YOUR APPLICATION
- Applications close on Friday 7th of October
- If you're selected for the pitch-off, our team will contact you to provide more details
- The pitch-off showcase will take on 8-9 November as part of AHUB platform
WHAT TO PREPARE:
- General information about your early-stage business.
- A word description to share with our judges and investors
- Your company logo
- A 3 minute pitch video
- Seed funding under £5 million (or local equivalent)
- 1 - 10 employees
- Under 3 years in business
- Africa based
- Series A funding under £15 million (or local equivalent)
- 10+ employees
- 20% YOY revenue growth over 3 years
- Africa Based
ABOUT ELEVATING FOUNDERS
Spinning out of London Tech Week and Founders Forum, Elevating Founders is on a mission to empower future & early-stage founders focused on solving the world's biggest challenges.
Through our global programme, we create powerful connections between high potential start-ups and scale-ups with curated investors and VCs across the world's leading tech festivals, including London Tech Week, Asia Tech X and Africa Tech Festival.