John KamaraFounder and CEO Adanian Labs & Founder and CEO, AICE at Adanian Labs/AI Centre of Excellence (AICE)
John Kamara by heart is a Tech Entrepreneur with over 20 successful years of experience working in new market acquisitions across various technology verticals in Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
John is one of Africa’s leading experts on how businesses can leverage key technology trends, instantly transform organizations and drive competitive advantage for impact in industries including finance, agriculture, health, education, gaming and startup enterprises.
John Kamara is uniquely a Pan African renowned business leader, successful entrepreneur, investor, consultant, beloved mentor and distinguished speaker holding multiple roles typically including:
- Founder and Global Chief Executive Officer Adanian Labs
- Founder – AI Centre of Excellence
- CEO – Cortex Africa (Leading Artificial Intelligence Company in Africa)
- Director Nonexecutive – Machine Intelligence Institute of Africa
- Director for Strategy – Data-Driven Innovation Center under CREATES Center of Excellence at the Nelson Mandela African Institute of Science and Technology
- Chevalier (Knight) Ordre Des Arts est des Technologies – Crypto Chain University
- Director for Growth - Global Gaming Africa
- Founder – Afrimart (eCommerce) | AfyaRekod (HealthTech) Investor – eCobba (Fintech) | Twaa (Mentoring & Learning) | PhermaAgri (AgriTech)
Having founded and successfully sold his first company Spade Social – a lifestyle and entertainment-focused tech startup (2009 – 2012), John dedicates his time to sharing his extensive knowledge, experiences and networking with up-and-coming entrepreneurs in tech and beyond fueled by his passion to see more successful tech-driven companies launch out of Africa