Moustapha Mamy DIABY (Ing)Senior Advisor, ICT and Digital Transformation at African Union Commission
- Engineer, Expert in ICT project Management, Regulation and Digital Transformation.
- Minister, Special Advisor to the President of the republic of Guinea, from June 2020 to September 2021.
- Minister of Posts, Telecommunications and the digital economy, from January 2016 to June 2020.
- President of the African ICT Ministers consul in the framework of the Smart Africa Alliance.
- Director-General of Posts and Telecommunications regulatory authority of Guinea (ARPT) from March 2011 to December 2015.
- President of world French speaking Telecommunications/ICT regulators forum (FRATEL).
- Consultant and lecturer at Ecole Supérieure Multinationale des Télécommunication (ESMT), Dakar, from 2001 to 2006.