Connecting the entire East African digital ecosystem
Whether your focus is connectivity infrastructure, digital services, ICT strategy or enhancing the transformational impact of technology on business and society, this is the place to learn, network and get deals done.
- Telkom and Airtel views on mobile money interoperability and tackling Africa’s digital connectivity deficit
- CIO insights from KENGEN, Consolidated Bank of Kenya and the National Transport and Safety Authority
- Get to grips with new tech trends: is the convergence of IoT, big data and AI a perfect storm of opportunity?
Top quality networking
- East Africa Com Awards and Afterparty: party with those at the forefront of East Africa’s digital transformation
- AHUB East: a new networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in collaboration and partnerships
- LeadersIn Africa Boardrooms: exclusive closed-door discussions for TMT leaders, policymakers and regulators
Stay ahead of the game
- Communications Authority, Telkom and Airtel perspectives on aligning public policy and private sector development
- Realising the seamless cross-border money transfer vision in East Africa: finding a win-win scenario for MNOs and consumers
- From hype to reality: how is IoT shaping Africa’s digital future? See real IoT implementation case studies
New for 2018!
East Africa Com Awards & Afterparty
The inaugural East Africa Com Awards will celebrate achievements of the people and organisations improving connectivity and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa.
AHUB East start-up space
Unleashing the power of East Africa’s tech start-up ecosystem. Dedicated content and a new networking space for start-ups, investors, MNOs and corporates interested in partnerships and collaboration.
Technology in Focus sessions
Receive a whirlwind tour of blockchain technology adoption and usage trends in Africa, see real IoT implementation case studies, master the art of big data analytics and size up new opportunities in the digital health space.
Digital Broadcasting Breakout
An expert lead breakout session, exploring sustainable growth strategies for African Broadcasting.
LeadersIn Africa Boardrooms
These exclusive sessions will tackle challenging issues in an intimate setting. The Chatham House Rule applies so all exchanges are strictly off the record to encourage frank dialogue between industry leaders and regulators.
Expert guidance on ICT strategies
Leading East African CIOs will separate novelty and hype from practical application and ROI and share guidance on what new technologies you should be investing in.
Who will you meet?
East Africa Com was a great opportunity to network with some of the most important Kenyan telco and IT players. We will take some great new contacts, conversations and ideas home with us
Executive Head - Procurement and logistics
We saw a fabulous speaker line up – some of the biggest names in the industry and I made very useful contacts.
Ishkhan Alexio Manyonde
Senior Engagement Manager Information & Analytics
The busiest and most well organised speed networking I have ever attended. I got to meet interesting people and grow my business network
Dennis Katusya, ICT Manager, Mwalimu National
Get our special rates for the Radisson Blu, Nairobi Upper Hill!
East Africa Com has a special group rate on rooms at the Radisson Blu. These rooms have limited availability so book now and save!
Expand your network
Poolside Networking Drinks Reception
Relax and unwind with leading telecoms, media, and technology sector figures in a more informal setting
Facilitated VIP Meeting Service
Create a bespoke wish-list of who you want to meet and receive one-to-one introductions to our most senior and influential VIPs
Executive Speed Networking
A guaranteed opportunity to pitch your most successful solutions to top level operator attendees
East Africa Com Mobile App
Our state-of-the-art mobile app enhances the conference experience and maximises networking value for all attendees
Extended Informal Networking Breaks
Coffee breaks and lunches are the perfect opportunity to explore the buzzing exhibition, interact with VIPs and speakers, and chat to clients
Exclusive Invite-Only Networking Dinner
Wine and dine with our VIP community to ensure a more meaningful networking experience