Telecoms, Media & Technology is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
• Mapping out the route to mobile money interoperability in Kenya
• Lessons from the Tanzania experience: impact and takeaways
• Finding a win-win scenario for MNOs and consumers
• Creating the right regulatory conditions to support mobile money ecosystem expansion
• Realising the seamless cross-border money transfer vision in East Africa
• Sizing up the e-health opportunity
• Mobile, IoT, AI, Big Data, Cloud: how will these technologies impact healthcare?
• What needs to be done to scale up and amplify the impact of digital on healthcare?
LeadersIn East Africa
Invite-only VIP interactive session
Digital Broadcasting East Africa
This new breakout session dedicated to new broadcasting models for the digital era will run from 14.30 – 15.30 in a separate room.
East Africa Com Awards and Afterparty
Celebrate digital excellence in East Africa at the inaugural East Africa Com Awards.