These were our selected 2022 Start-ups
From fintech to agriculture or healthtech, we welcomed the start-ups and scale-ups that power Africa's leap into 4IR.
With a wealth of programmes and event features, the AHUB provides the right environment to meet the disruptors of today and leaders of tomorrow!
Here are a few of the many start-ups who registered for Africa Tech Festival 2022:
Aladdin Digital Bank
Be Mobile Africa
ConsciousMind Global Concept
Daka Space Technologies
Digitech Innovative Solutions
Good Nature Agro
HealthWare Medical Technology
Konnect Liberian Youth
LuiOzi Express Lda
My Cloud Global
Rethink EdTech Africa
The Cortex Hub
The Go Company
Event features for start-ups
If you're a start up and are wondering how to best make the most of your time at Africa Tech Festival, here are a few event features you won't want to miss:
The AHUB programme is designed to highlight the critical role of entrepreneurship in fuelling Africa’s digital economy whilst connecting African tech start-ups and scale-ups to investors and corporate partners.
Key topics that will be discussed include:
- Supporting Startups to Foster Innovation
- The Legitimisation of African Fintech as a Global Asset Class
- Conversation with a Unicorn
- Talent Spotting: Bridging Knowledge Gaps and Addressing the Complexities of Team Management
- Innovating for Sustainability and Circular Economies in Africa
- Empowering Women Through Socially Impactful Entrepreneurialism
- The Future of Startup Funding: What Works? What's Next?
Elevating Founders Africa Pitch Showcase
Elevating Founders Africa 2022 is a free to apply pitch-off showcase part of the AHUB and organised in partnership with Elevating Founders.
Featuring the most innovative and pioneering start-ups from across the African continent, it is the place for founders to demo threir early-stage business products and solutions in front of thousands of attendees!
- A live pitch-off in front of influential industry leaders and investors.
- A free exhibition pod at Africa Tech Festival
- A 1-2-1 personalised feedback and mentoring from our expert judges.
- Access to Africa Tech Festival's premium content and legendary party, the AFEST
- Fantastic PR and Marketing opportunities