CDW 2016 Key Themes
The CDW 2016 event will cover the latest strategies for content delivery networks, and also discuss various delivery channels for OTT services in multiscreen and live environments in the home and on the go.
Key themes covered in 2016 will include overall video distributionworkflow, network demand of multicast vs unicast, reducing the lag in livestreaming environments, moving from a VoD service to become a TV broadcaster, simplifying the building of infrastructure fortraditional content owners, finding resources and talent to lead theinstallation of CDN caches, last mile video deliveryand the future impact fromusing the mobile network for live TV.
An Action Packed Agenda
In 2016, Content Delivery World’s conference agenda is packed with case studies by national broadcasters and telecom operators, OTTtv service providers and content providers to offer in-depth insights into their latest technology research and trials, results from successful launches and first-hand advice about successfully managing an IP based service. By attending the event you will get an opportunity to meet all of the major technology providers and telecom operators, network, learn and do business under one roof.
Why Attend CDW 2016?
- Hear from the finest technology leaders on their latest trials for content delivery over IP
- Find out how to reduce the lag in live streaming environments
- Discover the consequences and future impact from using the mobile network for live TV
- Share ideas how to reconfigure the overall video distribution workflow
- Find the differences in network demand of multicast vs unicast
- Listen to experiences, latest developments, best practices, tips, and tricks to overcome some of your biggest challenges
Join hundreds of key players from across the content delivery ecosystem
Sponsor and Exhibit at Content Delivery World 2016
Stay ahead of the competition, reach hundreds of decision makers and raise your profile.
Content Delivery World brings your target market to you. If you offer transparent caching, user interface and compression technologies, this event is the place to meet your current and future customers.