WELCOME RISC-V SUMMIT SPEAKERS!
Scroll down to learn all about speaker logistics, networking opportunities, and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ’s). Please review each section carefully and meet the required deadlines. We look forward to collaborating with you to make the Summit successful!
- 16:9 format.
- RISC-V Summit slide template preferred but not required. Download the template here.
- Do not depend on internet for presentation. If interested in doing a demo, we recommend you record the demo for the presentation. WiFi bandwidth minimal. No hardlines.
Tell Your Friends
Review the Speaker Marketing Toolkit for tips on how to make the most of your speaking engagement including a 25% discount to offer to your network for Summit passes.
- Laptop will be provided and your session will be pre-loaded, unless you miss the deadline date.
- Two screens, No confidence monitors.
- There will be an A/V tech in the room to assist you with session set-up and microphone.
- Optional to use your personal computer, please bring HDMI cables.
- If you have last minute changes to your session, please bring a copy of your updated presentation on a thumb drive and/or your own laptop.
- Pick up your badge at the Registration Desk.
- Lunch will be served each day in the Expo Hall from 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Speaker Ready Room will be located on Level 1, Room 112.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your session to check-in with the AV tech.
- Bring a backup of your presentation on a flash drive.
- Your presentation will be posted on the RISC-V Foundation website post-show.
If you have any logistic or A/V questions, contact:
Jessica Ackerman, Conference Manager
P: +1 480-281-6740
Editable Social / Email Banners
Promote your presence at RISC-V Summit 2019 with a social or email banner. Two editable options are available, there is also a third generic banner upon request. Please reach to Caroline Greenberg for questions and for personalization options.
Note: Speaker discounts cannot be retroactively applied.
Monday, December 9: 3 p.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, December 10: 8 a.m-7 p.m.
Wednesday, December 11: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 12: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
Expo Hall Hours
Tuesday, December 10: 11:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, December 11: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Hotel & Travel Info
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
1701 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110
How to Request a Visa Invitation Letter
To request an “Event Confirmation” for your Visa application please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service will do their best to respond to your request within 24 hours.
View the Map for the 2019 RISC-V Summit.